Το Crysis Remastered μπαίνει στην έκδοση 1.4.0 με πολλές διορθώσεις.
Το παιχνίδι τρέχει υπέροχα στην συσκευή και ακολούθησαν και patch που το υποστήριξαν και το βοήθησαν να τρέχει απροβλημάτιστα. Έτσι και σε αυτή την έκδοση έχουμε πολλές διορθώσεις. Σας παραθέτουμε τα πλήρη patch notes:
- Improvements made to Audio.
- Improvements made to game Performance.
- multiple game crashes.
- a bug where a huge alien structure was floating mid-air at the beach.
- an issue that caused Gyroscope aiming to get stuck sometimes.
- an issue where the Audio synchronization during cutscenes was broken, after attaching/de-attaching joy-cons.
- a bug where corpses appeared dark after being thrown.
- an issue that caused NPC faces to be too dark during several cutscenes.
- an issue where some distant vegetation was glitching while using binoculars.
- issues with Psycho’s mouth movements while other NPC speaks. (Recovery-village)
- a bug where occasionally the carrier’s elevator could not be activated during the main objective. (Fleet – Reckoning)
- sound attenuation issues working inside building, even when they have been destroyed.
- a bug where General Kyong teleported with graphical artifacts. (Mine – Awakening)
- a bug where the HUD did not reload immediately after skipping the cutscene with General Kyong.
- wrong timing of the video played during the videoconference cutscene. (Rescue – Relic)
- an issue where broken glass would disappear, if player broke another glass. (Exodus – Sphere)
- a bug where VOs and subtitles were missing during dialogues with Psycho. (Reckoning-fleet)