Την εβδομάδα που μας πέρασε είχαμε κάποιες ανακοινώσεις για update/patch παιχνιδιών και την κονσόλας μας. Ας τα δούμε συγκεντρωτικά.
Nintendo Switch firmware update 11.0.1 out now
- Corrected a problem where some games couldn’t be played correctly.
- Corrected a problem where, in combination with some TVs, the image would not be displayed in TV mode and an error occurred.
- Corrected a problem which changed how the Control Stick and the C Stick on the Nintendo GameCube controller responded.
Pokemon Home update 1.2.1
- For some Pokémon that are transferred from Pokémon GO, we have added a process where “moves that originally shouldn’t be learned” are forgotten and “moves that should originally be learned” are learned.
- This processing has been added to handle the issue that was occurring between 11-16 Nov, 2020 where Pokémon that were being transferred from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME could learn “moves” that they were originally not supposed to learn. (The issue that was causing this problem has already been fixed.)
- In order to perform this process, there is a need to link the Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield and Pokémon HOME where the target Pokémon exists and to save the game data.
- Fixed a number of issues so that users can enjoy services more comfortably.
Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.03
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements on all platforms
- Addressed an issue that prevented progress past the tutorial in certain languages.
- Addressed an issue where Aphrodite would not transform into her godly form
- Addressed a freeze when performing a fast travel action during the Far Sight tutorial
- Dungeons live activities are no longer affected by game difficulty
- Deleted photos in the Photomode will not reappear after reloading the game
- Statistics in Ubisoft Connect for the Quest Completed and Myth Challenges will not go beyond 100%
- Resolved an issues where locked chest would not unlock after defeating the enemies
- Resolved issues preventing the completion of Athena’s Vault
- Addressed an issue with unlocking the “Wing Nut” trophy and achievement
- Improved weapon feedback with many world elements
- Addressed various issues with achievements when playing on New Game Plus mode
- Addressed an issue with enemy automatons having unlimited lasers
- Resolved an issue where Fenyx falls through the world when summoning her mount
- Upgrade items are now available at Hermes’s shop
- HUD feedback is improved for Race activities
- Player icon visibility has been improved on the map
- Addressed an issue with the Constellation Challenge Orb in Eros’s Palace being stuck
Title Update 1.05
- Fixed an issue with Hermes’s Heroic Tasks Board Live Tasks refresh
Μείνετε συντονισμένοι στους Nintenders για περισσότερα νέα γύρω από την αγαπημένη μας πλατφόρμα και τα παιχνίδια της!
Επισκεφτείτε την ομάδα μας στο Facebook ”Nintendo Switch GR”. Ελάτε να συζητήσετε μαζί με ακόμη 3800 Έλληνες για την αγαπημένη μας κονσόλα