To αγαπημένο μας Trials of Mana παίρνει ενημέρωση και προσθέτει νέα επίπεδα δυσκολίας.
Η Square Enix προγραμμάτισε την ενημέρωση του Trials of Mana για τις 14 Οκτώβρη και με έκδοση 1.1.0. Προσθέτει 2 νέα επίπεδα δυσκολίας για δυνατούς παίκτες. Σας παραθέτουμε τα πλήρη patch notes:
New difficulty setting “No Future” added.
- An extremely difficult to clear difficulty in which enemies are stronger, especially bosses.
- It can only be selected for “New Game+” and returns the player to Level 1.
- Some abilities cannot be equipped.
- Up to three items can be used in battle.
- Boss battles have a time limit.
- The display of enemy attack range has been shortened for some boss battles.
- Rainbow item seeds may produce high performance equipment of the same name.
Two Chain Abilities added:
- “Guidance of the Sacred Sword” – Party members not in your control that become unable to fight will have 1 HP remaining.
- “Guidance of the Sacred Sword II” – When you win a battle, all party members’ HP will recover 100 percent.
Other New Feature Additions
- New difficulty setting “Very Hard” added. It can only be selected for “New Game+.”
- You can now skip class change cutscenes and the end credits.
- Fix: Costumes that have been class changed once can now be carried over after a class reset and in “New Game+.” (This only applies to costumes that have been class changed after this update. Costumes can be changed after the first class change.)
- When selecting “New Game+,” you can choose to return to Level 1.
- New Goddess Statues added to the map.
Other Bug Fixes